Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
My son has food allergies and my husband is watching his weight. I had to come up with recipes that fit both my son's and husbands health issues. This chicken dish is easy and healthy. The smell of the chicken while it cooks is going to make you wish that dinner was done at that moment.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (or as many breasts you want as long as the vinaigrette covers the chicken)
- 1 bottle kraft light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Thaw and wash your chicken breast and place into a glass dish.
- Pour the Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing over the chicken breast until they are just about covered.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for one hour.
- When done spoon sauce from baking dish over your chicken, rice or potatoes.
OK - used a watermelon viniagrette I had instead for 3 chicken breasts. Marinated 36 hrs and added onion powder, garlic powder, fennel seeds and paprika. Diced up an onion and added to baking dish with chicken. Baked for 45 minutes. Chicken was moist and tender, but this particular flavor profile might be better suited to fish. Think raspberry marinated chicken would be good in a salad.
This is a good recipe. The chicken came out with a lot of flavor. I used a bottle of raspberry balsamic that I had in the fridge instead of the Kraft dressing. I put the chicken and dressing in a zip top bag that I froze. When ready to cook I thawed overnight in the fridge and baked as directed. I thought an hour was a really long time to cook chicken breasts and started checking them at about 30 minutes. They do take a little longer baking in the sauce, but still didn't take anywhere near an hour.
This is fantastic chicken!!! yum yum yum! It was so easy to make and it turned out sooo delicious! This did not need a full hour to cook - mine was done in 40 mins. Also, I let it marinate for about 3 hours in the fridge before putting it in the oven. I'll definatly make this chicken again. Thanks for a great recipe!