Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruity and just a little on the tart side--yum!
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar or 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Heat the jam in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring, until melted.
- Add the vinegar, salt, and pepper; whisk until well combined.
- Add the oil slowly in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly until thoroughly blended in.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Delicious! And very easy to make, one of the simplest recipes for this type of dressing that I have tried here. Light, the perfect combination of ingredients to complement any salad.