Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy with a tangy sweetness
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crumbled rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a jar and shake vigouously.
- Toss over mixed baby greens.
Very nice dressing. I made it to use on a spinach, blue cheese and mandarine orange salad.
My wife and I really enjoyed this. Only change I made was I substituted hazelnut oil for olive oil. This is our new favorite.