Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I ran out of our favorite Raspberry Vinaigrette and decided to see if I could make one at home. In the past I never made salad dressing at home because I thought it would be hard. WRONG. Making salad dressing is very easy. I used the basic components of vinaigrette (oil, vinegar, dijon mustard) to make one that suits our tastes. But you can modify the recipe however you'd like to suit your tastes. I think you'll find the taste to be much better than store bought vinaigrette. Enjoy! If you'd like to see more photos and tips on the recipe, visit my cooking blog: http://redlab27.com/
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white balsamic vinegar (red raspberry blush)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- In a food processor add all of the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Pulse on low until all the ingredients are combined, producing a nice fine liquid.
- Add the olive oil in small increments, pulsing each time to combine.
- Use a funnel to easily pour in a jar or bottle with lid. Chill and serve cold over salad.