- 2 ounces raspberry vinegar
- 2 ounces seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 ounces olive oil (a lighter one is best)
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar (I use 1/2 packet Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced tops only
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk everything together and top with almonds.
- I sometimes use all raspberry vinegar instead of half raspberry and half rice wine vinegar, but it can be very tart and it will also seem sweeter. If you do that, decrease the sugar, to taste. I use either the almonds or the poppy seeds - sometimes neither and it's still great tasting!