Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe online (don't remember where now) several months ago, and though I've only made these once so far, they were very good. It's been so long since I made them that I don't remember all the changes I made, but I do remember that I used half oat flour and half all-purpose flour, and added some chocolate chips instead of the walnuts. When my roommate found some chocolate chips in her muffin, she referred to them as "hidden treasures." :)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable shortening
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄2-4 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup ground walnuts (optional)
- Cream butter, shortening, and sugar.
- Add yogurt, vanilla, and berries; mix well.
- Add flour, nuts, nutmeg, soda, and baking powder.
- Bake at 375* for about 20 minutes.