Fast, easy and oh so rich tasting-enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon pure hazelnut extract or 1/2 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup toasted finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1 1/2 cups fresh red raspberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 12 count muffin tin.
- 3In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar together and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl mix together the yogurt, eggs, extract's, oil and milk.
- 5Whisk well.
- 6Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring constantly until well incorporated.
- 7Fold in Raspberries.
- 8Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full and bake for 25 minutes, or until set and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Vanilla-nut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 224.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g