Recipe by TiaGem
A great homemade gift for the holidays or just to enjoy yourself during cold weather. Adapted from "Christmas Gifts of Good Taste"
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Made half the recipe with Splenda, raspberry Crystal Light, and lite cocoa mix to cut way down on the sugar content and it turned out delicious. Made a cup this morning to warm me through another snow storm. Thanks for posting TiaGem. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
- 6 cups instant powdered milk
- 2 (8 ounce) jars French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) package powdered chocolate milk mix
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope raspberry drink mix (like Kool-aid)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In your biggest mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry spot.
- To serve: Pour 6 ounces of hot water over about 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons of mix.
- Stir well.
- This would be a great gift!
- Just fill up a decorated canister with the mix and don't forget to include serving instructions!