Raspberry Turnover Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift the dry ingredients together (I used a dried orange peel, so it was sifted with my other dry ingredients).
- Using a pastry blender, cut the margarine and cream cheese into the dry ingredients (like a pie crust).
- Sprinkle the milk onto this mixture, mix and gather into a ball.
- On a lightly a floured surface, roll to 1/8" thickness.
- Use a 2" or 3" cutter to make 16-18 rounds.
- Spoon 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons jelly onto the center of each round (don't use too much or it will "bleed out" when baking).
- Fold the cookie over and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 12-14 minutes (oven time may be less-- I used a toaster oven).