1/2 Photos of Raspberry Truffle Latte
Nice raspberry chocolate coffe drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the syrups into a 12 ounce cup.
- 2Add the hot espresso.
- 3Fill with steamed milk.
- 4Stir once around, lifting from the bottom to bring the syrups up.
- 5Top with whipped cream.
- 6Drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon raspberry syrup on top of the whipped cream peak; sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- 7Garnish with a single chocolate curl, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Truffle Latte
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry flavored syrup