1 hr 25 mins
C in PA's Note:
These are truly heaven. It combines 3 of my favorite things - cream cheese, raspberries, and chocolate. How can you go wrong?? Fat gram counters - turn your heads!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate or 7 1/2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee, stirred into
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate or 3 ounces chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl.
- 3Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan until smooth.
- 4Cool slightly.
- 5Beat sugar and eggs until fluffy.
- 6Add chocolate and dissolved coffee.
- 7Stir in flour.
- 8Spread into greased 9"x9" pan and bake 30-35 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and cool.
- 10For topping: melt chocolate and cool slightly.
- 11Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add sugar, preserves, and chocolate.
- 12Spread topping over cooled brownies.
- 13For glaze: melt chocolate and shortening together.
- 14Drizzle warm over brownies.
- 15Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Truffle Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.8
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 207.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 9.5 g