Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are truly heaven. It combines 3 of my favorite things - cream cheese, raspberries, and chocolate. How can you go wrong?? Fat gram counters - turn your heads!
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 1⁄2 ounces semisweet chocolate or 7 1⁄2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee, stirred into
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate or 3 ounces chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1 1⁄2 ounces semisweet chocolate or 1 1⁄2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl.
- Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Beat sugar and eggs until fluffy.
- Add chocolate and dissolved coffee.
- Stir in flour.
- Spread into greased 9"x9" pan and bake 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- For topping: melt chocolate and cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add sugar, preserves, and chocolate.
- Spread topping over cooled brownies.
- For glaze: melt chocolate and shortening together.
- Drizzle warm over brownies.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
These are so delicious.!