Recipe by HDMac
East, elegant and lovely presentation and nummy!
Top Review by LARavenscroft
This was yummy! First words out of DH's mouth were "You can make this again!" which means I should give it more than five stars if I could. Made half of the recipe and used a double recipe of recipe #88291. Will definitely make this again and add some blueberries at the request of DD. Thanks for posting this HDMac. Made for Bargan Basement Tag
- 16 ounces poundcake, cut into 18 slices or 2 packages ladyfingers (I have used angel cake or even yellow cake that I have made)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- 1 1⁄2 pints fresh raspberries
- whipped cream
- fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange one third of sliced cake in the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Place one third more cake pieces around inside of bowl using half of pudding to hold them in place.
- Gently stir together jam and raspberries; spoon half over pudding.
- Cover with remaining cake pieces.
- Layer remaining pudding and raspberry mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.