Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
East, elegant and lovely presentation and nummy!
- 16 ounces poundcake, cut into 18 slices or 2 packages ladyfingers (I have used angel cake or even yellow cake that I have made)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- 1 1⁄2 pints fresh raspberries
- whipped cream
- fresh raspberry
- Arrange one third of sliced cake in the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Place one third more cake pieces around inside of bowl using half of pudding to hold them in place.
- Gently stir together jam and raspberries; spoon half over pudding.
- Cover with remaining cake pieces.
- Layer remaining pudding and raspberry mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
This was yummy! First words out of DH's mouth were "You can make this again!" which means I should give it more than five stars if I could. Made half of the recipe and used a double recipe of recipe #88291. Will definitely make this again and add some blueberries at the request of DD. Thanks for posting this HDMac. Made for Bargan Basement Tag