- 1 (16 ounce) package poundcake, cut into 18 slices or 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (18 ounce) jar raspberry jam
- 1 1⁄2 pints fresh raspberries
- whipped cream
- additional raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange one-third of the cake slices on the bottom of a trifle dish or large decorative bowl.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Place another third of the cake slices around the inside of bowl, using half of the pudding to hold them in place.
- Gently combine jam and raspberries; spoon half over the pudding.
- Layer with remaining cake, pudding and raspberry mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional raspberries.
- Prep time does not include chilling time.