Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe from St. Amant Cookbook. Submitted by the then Premier of Manitoba, Gary Filmon. This is a delicious dessert, and very pretty with a layer of red. I'm not sure on the size of the box of frozen raspberries I use, so I just put down frozen raspberries. The jello is the small box.
- mix jello and boiling water and juice.
- Chill until wobbly.
- cream cheese and icing sugar vanilla and salt.
- whip whipping cream.
- fold into cheese mixture.
- Layer graham crust, jello layer, then cream cheese, whipping cream mixture
- Sprinkle with graham crumbs.