Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Both delicious and beautiful, this recipe includes mixed greens, fresh raspberries, mushrooms, feta cheese and more in this pretty salad. Toasted pecan halves add fun crunch, and a homemade raspberry dressing brings a delicious tang to the mix. From TOH Parties, Potlucks and Barbecues Cookbook.
- 4 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup julienned red onion
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 2 tablespoons 100% raspberry spreadable fruit, melted
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the fruit spread, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper; shake well. Pour over salad, toss gently to coat.
Made this today for DH's birthday dinner. Everyone loved it. The dressing is fantastic! It sure beats the bottled raspberry dressing I keep on hand. I doubled all the ingredients for six people and there were no leftovers. Like the other reviewer, I left out the mushrooms. Thanks so much.
This salad was a big hit on New Years Eve. It is so pretty and so very tasty. I made exactly as stated except left out the mushrooms. Thanks Crafty for a great salad I will make again. Made for Bevy tag 2008.