Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
Both delicious and beautiful, this recipe includes mixed greens, fresh raspberries, mushrooms, feta cheese and more in this pretty salad. Toasted pecan halves add fun crunch, and a homemade raspberry dressing brings a delicious tang to the mix. From TOH Parties, Potlucks and Barbecues Cookbook.
Top Review by PugGrannie
Made this today for DH's birthday dinner. Everyone loved it. The dressing is fantastic! It sure beats the bottled raspberry dressing I keep on hand. I doubled all the ingredients for six people and there were no leftovers. Like the other reviewer, I left out the mushrooms. Thanks so much.
- 4 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup julienned red onion
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 2 tablespoons 100% raspberry spreadable fruit, melted
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper