Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
***** I would pick raspberries every August in Michigan & freeze some of them so I could have this Torte for my daughter's birthday in December. It reminds me of the woods to this day. And 30 years later, it is still our favorite dessert.
- 2 1⁄4-2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted oleo
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, reserve ½ pkg.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted oleo.
- Put in greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Beat 2 eggs with sugar with mixer until well blended.
- Add two more eggs and cream cheese and beat well.
- Pour on top of crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- While this is cooling combine water, corn starch, sugar, and raspberries in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Cook until thickened.
- Cool and add half package of reserved raspberries.
- Pour over cooled filling and refrigerate covered.
- Top with Reddi-Wip when serving.
Very easy recipe. Not too sweet. Very refreshing. Great Recipe!!
Delicious! Very refreshing, my family loved it! Even my small children ate it all up. Cools you down in the hot weather. My husband says it is one of his favorite desserts. VERY VERY GOOD!!!