1/1 Photo of Raspberry Torte With Graham Cracker Crust
1 hr 15 mins
out of here's Note:
***** I would pick raspberries every August in Michigan & freeze some of them so I could have this Torte for my daughter's birthday in December. It reminds me of the woods to this day. And 30 years later, it is still our favorite dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted oleo.
- 2Put in greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 3Beat 2 eggs with sugar with mixer until well blended.
- 4Add two more eggs and cream cheese and beat well.
- 5Pour on top of crust.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- 7Cool on wire rack.
- 8While this is cooling combine water, corn starch, sugar, and raspberries in saucepan.
- 9Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- 10Cook until thickened.
- 11Cool and add half package of reserved raspberries.
- 12Pour over cooled filling and refrigerate covered.
- 13Top with Reddi-Wip when serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Torte With Graham Cracker Crust
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 221.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: