Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just love this! Garnish with fresh raspberries! Freeze all the liquor before mixing.
- 1⁄4 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 1 crushed amaretti, cookie
- 2 fluid ounces raspberry vodka
- 1 fluid ounce almond liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- Chill 1 martini glass.
- Dip rim of glass into jam then into cookie crumbs.
- In a shaker full of ice add rest of ingredients.
- Shake, Shake& Shake till very cold.
- Strain into glass.
This drink is fantastic!
Oh, yeah. This was THE cocktail to wind down my evening. I love raspberries, and this cocktail didn't disappoint me in any way. I didn't have amaretti cookies, so I used some almond biscotti that didn't crush to crumbs well. Nonetheless, it didn't take away anything from this great cocktail. Thanks for another great recipe, ~Rita~. Made for the Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy Sirens team while cooking for Zaar World Tour #6. Yummmmy!
This was pretty intense for me, I enjoyed a few sips as is, then added a little cranberry concentrate and some seltzer with extra ice. I liked the amaretti edge and was surprised the amaretto didn't dominate, it really is a nicely balanced drink. I didn't have raspberry vodka so I used regular vodka and put some raspberries into the shaker. I didn't find this to be a sweet drink other than the edge. Thanks for sharing Rita! Made by one of the Unrulies Under the Influence for ZWT6