Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Let me know what you think!
- 1 1⁄4 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 20 ounces frozen raspberries
- 45 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine the flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in a bowl and mix.
- well. Cut in the butter until crumbly. Pat over the.
- bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until light.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan and mix.
- well. Add the raspberries. Bring to a boil, stirring.
- Boil until thickened, stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
- Spoon over the baked layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine the marshmallows and milk in a saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until blended, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread.
- over the prepared layers.
- Chill until serving time.