2 hrs 15 mins
Let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in a bowl and mix.
- 2well. Cut in the butter until crumbly. Pat over the.
- 3bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until light.
- 6Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- 7Combine 1 cup sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan and mix.
- 8well. Add the raspberries. Bring to a boil, stirring.
- 10Boil until thickened, stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
- 11Spoon over the baked layer.
- 12Chill in the refrigerator.
- 13Combine the marshmallows and milk in a saucepan.
- 14Cook over low heat until blended, stirring constantly.
- 15Remove from heat. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread.
- 16over the prepared layers.
- 17Chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Torte
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.9
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 196.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g