Recipe by Delish
What can I say? I am addicted to raspberries. This torte is so yummy and so easy to put together. Enjoy!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Set aside 1/4 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture on the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the side of a 9 inch springform pan; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and whisk over medium low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool. Fold in whipping cream and raspberries.
- Pour into prepared crust. Top with remaining crumb mixture and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan and serve.