Recipe by Lorac
Posted by request. I haven't made the sauce but it was in my recipe files because the addition of maple syrup sounded delicious!
- 1 (12 ounce) packagelightly sweetened frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain defrosted raspberries- reserving liquid.
- Add water to the liquid, if needed to measure 1/2 cup.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch, add berry liquid and maple syrup.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens, boil 1 minute.
- Stir in raspberries and cool to room temperature before serving.