1/3 Photos of Raspberry Topping for Cheesecake
Posted by request. I haven't made the sauce but it was in my recipe files because the addition of maple syrup sounded delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain defrosted raspberries- reserving liquid.
- 2Add water to the liquid, if needed to measure 1/2 cup.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch, add berry liquid and maple syrup.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens, boil 1 minute.
- 5Stir in raspberries and cool to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Topping for Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g