Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made a cheescake for my mom's office party, and I always love to add a fruity sauce or syrup for cheescake, so I made this one.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Mash up three or four raspberries with a fork, to form a pulp.
- Add the pulp to the sugar syrup, and stir inches Boil for one minute.
- Add the rest of the raspberries, or however many you would like.
- (Optional): add the lemon juice at the very end.