Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Cool and refreshing for a hot summer day.
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup ReaLemon juice
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- whipped topping or whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- In saucepan, combine raspberries and cornstarch; cook and stir until thickened.
- In bowl, beat egg yolk; stir in sweetened condensed milk, ReaLemon juice and food coloring if desired.
- Pour over crust; bake 8 minutes.
- Spoon raspberry mixture over top.
- Chill 4 hours.
- Spread with whipped topping.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.