Recipe by Meghan
You would NEVER guess that this delicious frozen treat is made with tofu. Its a dieters delight and perfect for summer treats. Use low fat tofu and sugar substitute for even less calories.
Top Review by Rowena Yalland
Just reading it I think I'll try and add flavour by susbstituting maple syryp for the sugar (blends well too) and adding lime zest and juice. Have tried those with other raspberry dishes and it's a good combo.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen raspberries (do not thaw)
- 1 cup drained soft tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor combine raspberries straight from the freezer, tofu, vanilla, and 1 T.sugar.
- Process until pureed and well blended, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Taste and add additional sugar if needed.
- Serve immediately in stemmed glass or dessert dishes.