Recipe by nnreq
A great sweet tasting dish that is a snap to make
Top Review by Cluich
Like a couple of other reviewers, I didn't have raspberry vinegar. In fact, at the risk of sounding ignorant, I've never even seen it before. However, I went with 1/4 cup of raspberry preserves and a couple of tbsp. of rice wine vinegar (excellent idea, daisydog!). Did everything else pretty much as directed, though, and it was delicious. Thanks for posting.
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 11x7 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, raspberry vinegar, honey, mustard and dill weed.
- Arrange the tilapia filets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour mixture over the fish filets, coating the filets evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven, uncovered for 20 minutes or until fish is flaky with a fork.