Recipe by heather in Ont,
I poured this dressing on steamed green beans and they were out of this world. The raspberries add a wonderful flavor. Another great recipe from the Fine Cooking repertoire.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 -8 raspberries, fresh or thawed frozen
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, whisk together the white-wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, thyme, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add the raspberries and crush them to a rough purée with a spoon or your whisk.
- Slowly whisk in the oil until the dressing is creamy and blended.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.