Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You won't miss the fat and calories in this easy chicken recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a nonstick skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Meanwhile, sprinkle thyme and 1/4 teaspoons salt over chicken; add to skillet. Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Remove to a serving plate and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the preserves, vinegar, pepper and remaining salt. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until preserves are melted and sauce is heated through. Serve with chicken.