1/2 Photos of Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is one of my favorite Christmas cookie recipes. They look great and taste even better. I always get compliments on them and requests for the recipe. It's surprising how easy they are.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- 2Mix together cookie mix, butter, egg and flour until dough forms.
- 3Shape dough into balls using medium cookie scoop.
- 4Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Using thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make indentation in center of each cookie.
- 6Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon jam into each indentation.
- 7Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 8Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 9Microwave baking chips on High 1 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Spoon melted chips into small resealable plastic bag; cut small hole in corner of bag. Squeeze bag gently to drizzle melted chips over cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix