Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can make this mix to give as a gift or keep for yourself.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup instant tea, unsweetened
- 2 packages raspberry drink mix, unsweetened (Kool-Aid Brand)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in airtight container no longer then 6 months.
- To make a cup of tea: 1 cup hot water and 2 to 3 tablespoons tea mix.
This is a great tea mix and much cheaper than buying it ready-made. I made this for myself but think it would be a perfect gift idea. A cup of this hot raspberry tea and a muffin are how I start my day. Thanks Charlotte J.
This was good and a nice change from just the same old tea. Thanks for the recipe
This was not the raspberry tea mix that I am used too, wayyyyy to bitter. I am not a sugar person at all, when I drink tea, I dont even put sugar in it. This recipe needs so much more sugar to take away the bitterness. I think maybe it was too much instant tea to begin with, I appreciate it anyhow, thanks Melissa