1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
A delicious combination of shortbread and raspberries - found on Open Source Food posted by Erin Devers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crust Directions:.
- 2Blend ingredients to make a soft dough.
- 3Pat into a 9 or 10 inch tart or pie pan. Prick crust well with fork.
- 4Bake in 350 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Filling Directions:.
- 6Beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- 7Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- 8Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- 9Pour cheese mixture over the crust in the pan.
- 10Place the springform pan in in a large roasting pan. (do a bain marie).
- 11Bake until the center of the tart moves slightly when the pan is shaken, about 1 hour 5 minutes ( cake will become firm when it is cold).
- 12Place berries in circular arrangement on top of filling.
- 13Transfer the cake to a rack, cool for 1 hour.
- 14Refrigerate until the tart is cold, at least 8 hours.
- 15Drizzle chocolate over top of tart for a decorative finish.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 914.3
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.8 g
- Saturated Fat 38.3 g
- Cholesterol 285.1 mg
- Sodium 375.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 48.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: