1/1 Photo of Raspberry Tapioca Salad
Krsi Sue's Note:
Recipe given to me by my 11 year old step-daughter. She entered this as a 4-H project and received rave reviews. It is a nice refreshing salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water, sugar, and tapioca to a boil, stirring often until the tapioca is clear.
- 2Remove from heat and add the package of jello.
- 3Cool to set until consistency is like jelly.
- 4Add cool whip and frozen raspberries.
- 5Stir well and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Tapioca Salad
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 48.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g