- 1 (3 ounce) packagecook and serve tapioca pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) packagecook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) packageraspberry gelatin
- 3 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 pints fresh raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the dry puddings and dry jello into a medium pan.
- Add the water and stir until well blended.
- Bring to a boil and boil for one full minute.
- Pour into a large bowl and let it set up in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir up the mixture a bit to loosen it up.
- Add the Cool Whip and mix together til pretty well blended.
- Add the raspberries.