1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was from the Biggest Loser. You can easily substitute the milk for soy milk + 1Tbls. arrowroot powder to make this dairy free.
My Private Note
5.4 -oz ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3- quart saucepan, combine the egg substitute, tapioca and sugar; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Bring the tapioca mixture to a boil over medium high heat.
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- 4Spoon the tapioca into four, 6-oz containers. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour, stirring once.
- 5To serve, spoon 1 tsp fruit spread over the tapioca.
- 6Sprinkle with fresh raspberries and garnich with mint, if desired.
- 7To make dairy free:.
- 8Follow all directions as above, except;.
- 9Dissolve 1Tbls. arrowroot in 1/4 cup of the soy milk and set aside.
- 10After you have removed the pudding from the heat and you have added the vanilla extract, add the arrowroot and soy mixture. Stir as it thickens.
- 11Follow the rest of the directions as above.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Tapioca Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 90.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry spreadable fruit