Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From TOH - yet to try. Cooking time includes chill time.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup red grape juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 lemon peel strip, 1-inch
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Mash and strain raspberries, reserving juice and discarding the seeds.
- Add enough water to juice to measure 2 cups and pour into a large saucepan.
- Add grape juice, sugar and lemon peel.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove lemon peel.
- Add tapioca.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours or until set.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream and confectioner's sugar until soft peaks form and top pudding before serving.