Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Have some raspberry wine vinegar and thought it would be interesting to make a chilli sauce from it. Cool results.
- Slice the chillies up and place in a pot (about the size of a side dish plate).
- Pour just enough vinegar to cover the chillies then bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- The vinegar should evaporate about 50%.
- Pour a little more vinegar in so that it's just covering the chillies again, then pour the entire mixture into a processor and blend until smooth.
- Store in a clean jar in the fridge, or vaccum seal.