1/1 Photo of Raspberry Swirls
3 hrs 30 mins
Allen Brewer's Note:
Makes beautiful christmas cookies that are welcomed gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs and extracts; mix well.
- 2Combing flour, baking power and salt; add to creamed mixture.
- 3Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Divide dough in half.
- 4On a lightly floured surface, roll each half into a 12" x 9" rectangle.
- 5Combine jam, coconut and pecans; spread over rectangles.
- 6Carefully roll up, starting with the long end, intoa tight jelly roll.
- 7Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or freeze for 2 to 3 hours.
- 8Cut into 1/4 inch slices; place on a greased baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 375 for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Cool an wire racks.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Swirls
Serving Size: 1 (1716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.1
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 601.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 76.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g