- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 16 ounces chocolate syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup raspberry jam or 2⁄3 cup fruit spread
- 1 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add chocolate syrup and eggs; mix well.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Beat cream cheese and preserves until smooth; gently stir in raspberries.
- Fold into the batter.
- Spread in a greased 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies test done, cool.
- Cut into 2 1/2-inch diamonds.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries if desired.