Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is easy, refreshing and delicious!
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (85 g) packagejell-o raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (250 g) bagjet-puffed marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip or 2 cups cool whip light whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups frozen raspberries
- MIX crumbs and margarine: press onto bottom of 9 inch (23 cm) springform pan. Chill 10 minutes.
- DISSOLVE jelly powder in 1 cup (250 mL) boiling water; chill until partially set.
- MELT marshmallows with milk over low heat; whisk until smooth. Cool slightly. Gently fold in whipped topping to marshmallow mixture.
- FOLD berries into slightly thickened jelly. Spoon half marshmallow mixture over base, top with half the jelly mixture. Repeat marshmallow layer, dollop remaining jelly; gently swirl with knife. Chill 4 hours or overnight.