Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted by request
Make and share this Raspberry Swirl Sour Cream Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in middle of oven; spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a big bowl, add cake mix, sour cream, melted butter, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Blend 2 minutes with an electric mixer set on medium speed until well blended.
- Reserve 1 cup batter; spread remaining batter into prepared pan.
- Distribute raspberry preserves evenly over batter.
- Drop remaining cake batter by tablespoonfuls over preserves.
- Swirl batter and jam with tip of knife.
- Bake 23-26 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.