Posted by request
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in middle of oven; spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a big bowl, add cake mix, sour cream, melted butter, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- 3Blend 2 minutes with an electric mixer set on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Reserve 1 cup batter; spread remaining batter into prepared pan.
- 5Distribute raspberry preserves evenly over batter.
- 6Drop remaining cake batter by tablespoonfuls over preserves.
- 7Swirl batter and jam with tip of knife.
- 8Bake 23-26 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 9Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Swirl Sour Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g