Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Raspberry yogurt gives this a special taste.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry preserves, divided
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg, yogurt, butter and vanilla until blended; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in the chopped almonds.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch springform pan. Drop 1/3 cup preserves by tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes; remove sides of pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat remaining preserves until melted; drizzle over serving plates. Top each with a piece of coffee cake.