Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are DIVINE! They are well worth the effort! They were in a desserts special, in a magazine, a couple of years ago.
- Preheat oven to 170°C Line a 12 hole muffic pan with paper cases.
- Mix ground Oreos and butter in a bowl.
- Divide mixture among paper cases, pressing down well. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove and cool.
- Mash the raspberries to a pulp with the back of a fork. Strain through a sieve into a bowl, pressing down well, then discard the seeds. Stir in the icing sugar.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy. add the castor sugar in a slow steady stream, beating until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, then beat in vanilla.
- Pour cheese mixture over bases. Place small drops (about 1/2 a tspn) of berry puree on top of cakes, and use a wooden skewer to carefully swirl through cheese mixture.
- Baake for 10-15 minutes until just set.
- Open oven door and allow cakes to cool completey in switchd off oven.
In a word...AWESOME! These are to die for! For some reason my kids think cream cheese is cheese...so they would not try them...until my Wife and I were going on about them. Then they proceeded to finish the rest! I think next time I'll tell em it has broccoli in it? Thanks Sara