Sara 76's Note:
These are DIVINE! They are well worth the effort! They were in a desserts special, in a magazine, a couple of years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C Line a 12 hole muffic pan with paper cases.
- 2Mix ground Oreos and butter in a bowl.
- 3Divide mixture among paper cases, pressing down well. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove and cool.
- 4Mash the raspberries to a pulp with the back of a fork. Strain through a sieve into a bowl, pressing down well, then discard the seeds. Stir in the icing sugar.
- 5Place the cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy. add the castor sugar in a slow steady stream, beating until combined.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, then beat in vanilla.
- 7Pour cheese mixture over bases. Place small drops (about 1/2 a tspn) of berry puree on top of cakes, and use a wooden skewer to carefully swirl through cheese mixture.
- 8Baake for 10-15 minutes until just set.
- 9Open oven door and allow cakes to cool completey in switchd off oven.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (1143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 191.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g