1/8 Photos of Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
Little Bee's Note:
I got this recipe off the back of a Ready Crust pie crust. It takes 5 minutes prep time and is fabulous! A great last minute company dessert to whip up! Sure to impress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared regular graham cracker pie crust or 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, plus
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves (Strawberry preserves can always be substituted)
- 1Beat cream cheese until fluffy (its easier to beat if you bring it to room temperature first).
- 2Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, until smooth, add egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice, mix well.
- 3Pour half the batter into the crust.
- 4Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in a bowl.
- 5Spoon half the preserves over batter.
- 6Pour remaining batter on top.
- 7Using a knife, swirl remaining preserves into a decorative pattern.
- 8Bake at 300°F for 55 minutes.
- 10Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 340.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 49.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g