I got this recipe off the back of a Ready Crust pie crust. It takes 5 minutes prep time and is fabulous! A great last minute company dessert to whip up! Sure to impress!
- 1 prepared regular graham cracker pie crust or 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, plus
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves (Strawberry preserves can always be substituted)
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy (its easier to beat if you bring it to room temperature first).
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, until smooth, add egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice, mix well.
- Pour half the batter into the crust.
- Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in a bowl.
- Spoon half the preserves over batter.
- Pour remaining batter on top.
- Using a knife, swirl remaining preserves into a decorative pattern.
- Bake at 300°F for 55 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.