10 hrs 15 mins
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
Cookbook authorMiyoko Schinner has a huge winner in this recipe. Easy to make and everyone (and I mean everyone) will love it. I'm posting the recipe as written, but I only use the "fat" from the coconut milk. For the cashew cream cheese use this recipe: Cashew Cream Cheese (From Artisan Vegan Cheese). Use your favorite crumb crust for the base.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put everything except the raspberries in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 3Set a half cup of the mixture aside and pour the rest into a prepared crust. (Springform pans are ideal here.).
- 4Return the reserved cream cheese mixture to the food processor and add the raspberries. Process until smooth.
- 5Drop tablespoons over the top of the filling and swirl to make a pretty design.
- 6Bake the cheesecake for about 50 minutes or until the top has puffed up and is dry to the touch but the center is still wobbly.
- 7Let the cheesecake cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- 8Serve with a raspberry coulis.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake (From Artisan Vegan Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 172.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ener-G Egg Substitute