Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
YUMMY brownies swirled with raspberry jam and topped with chocolate chips and walnuts. Made easy by starting with a mix. Enjoy!
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9 pan and set aside.
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir for about 50 strokes until batter lightens in texture.
- Pour into prepared pan, smooth out and drop jam by teaspoonfuls onto the batter.
- With a knife, swirl jam into the batter.
- Scatter the chocolate chips and nuts evenly over the top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
- Remove to wire rack to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.