Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Easy and Yummy! For small and big kids! The recipe uses paper patty cases but if you want more sophistication use glass dessert cups.
- 12 lady finger cookies, broken into 3 pieces
- 300 ml heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 3⁄4 cup crushed almond bread
- 1 tablespoon milo, powder
- 60 g milk chocolate, melted
- 12 raspberries or 12 strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange paper patty cases on baking tray or in muffin pans.
- Place sponge finger pieces in bottom.
- Using electric beater beat cream and icing sugar until firm peaks form.
- Stir through milo and almond bread.
- Divide mixture evenly among cases.
- Freeze 1 -2 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving and drizzle with chocolate and top with fruit.