Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Hometown Favorites; for you, mom.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed and divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted and divided, plus
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups raspberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sift together 1 1/2 cup flour, sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Add in egg, 1/2 cup melted butter, and milk; stir with a wooden spoon to mix.
- Gently stir in raspberries and 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
- Fill 12 well-greased muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together pecans, remaining brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, lemon zest, and butter.
- Sprinkle topping over the batter.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20-25 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice; drizzle over warm muffins.