I love fresh raspberries- When they are in season, my mom goes crazy too. When we get them, she always says, "They're like gold!"
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a small bowl blend milk, butter and egg.
- Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups.
- Divide 1/2 of the raspberries among cups.
- Top with remaining batter and then remaining raspberries.
- Combine topping ingredients until mixture resembles moist crumbs; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes- Let stand for 5 minutes and carefully remove.