Recipe by Bec
I love fresh raspberries- When they are in season, my mom goes crazy too. When we get them, she always says, "They're like gold!"
Top Review by JuliaP
I recently moved to a new house that has a large raspberry bramble so I have been looking for recipes. I have tried a few but these muffins are the best of anything! Easy too! I have made them about 10 times now - every one who has one wants more! Amazing for breakfast or whenever. Only change I made is that I didn't have any pecans so I left them out of the toppng and increased the flour and b. sugar slightly. These are awesome!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
Pecan Streusel Topping
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a small bowl blend milk, butter and egg.
- Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups.
- Divide 1/2 of the raspberries among cups.
- Top with remaining batter and then remaining raspberries.
- Combine topping ingredients until mixture resembles moist crumbs; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes- Let stand for 5 minutes and carefully remove.