Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook3 hrs 10 mins
Fruit jam that you probably have on hand makes the tasty filling in this easy-to-make layered bar.
Make and share this Raspberry Streusel Bars (Cookie Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour, almond extract and egg until soft dough forms.
- Press half of dough into bottom of pan; bake 15 minutes.
- Spread jam over base.
- Crumble remaining dough over jam.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 5 rows by 5 rows.