3 hrs 20 mins
3 hrs 10 mins
Fruit jam that you probably have on hand makes the tasty filling in this easy-to-make layered bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour, almond extract and egg until soft dough forms.
- 4Press half of dough into bottom of pan; bake 15 minutes.
- 5Spread jam over base.
- 6Crumble remaining dough over jam.
- 7Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- 9For bars, cut into 5 rows by 5 rows.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Streusel Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix