1/2 Photos of Raspberry Streusel Bars
VKuuipo Bridges's Note:
I love Raspberry Streusel Bars. Found this one also in a Sunday Ad. I am definitely planning on making this very soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine oats, flour brown sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 3Stir in margarine until mixture is crumbly (reserve 1 cup crumb mixture onto bottom of an 8" square pan). Bake 10 minutes.
- 4Spread raspberry fruit evenly over baked crust within 1/4 inch of edges.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
- 6Combine reserved crumb mixture with remaining 1/4 cup white chocolate chips and almonds.
- 7Sprinkle over fruit mixture, pressing lightly into fruit.
- 8Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cool completely on wire rack.
- 10Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Streusel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 199.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g